inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 2-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: HEINOUSV1
"The natural appearance of your Heinstein Shuffle is breathtaking!"
- Richard Kaufman
"In Karl's hands, this is the most deceptive in-hands false riffle I have witnessed in the 30 years I've been involved in card magic."
- Paul Cummins
THE HEINOUS COLLECTION VOLUME 1
This DVD contains the wickedly deceptive false shuffles and cuts that Karl Hein uses throughout his professional performances. V1 includes 10 false shuffles & cuts, varying in degree of difficulty from beginner to advanced. All video has detailed and easy to follow instructions with close-up multi angle views of the moves and finger positions. All of these false shuffles and cuts can be done in the hands without the need of a table. You will learn how to do false dovetail shuffles with a bridge, overhand shuffles, one-handed shuffles and flourish cuts.
1. Heinous Shuffle - Simulates a dovetail shuffle with a bridge that is ideal for strolling cocktail hour environments.
2. Heinstein Shuffle - Considered by many top card men to be the best and only in the hands false shuffle that you need.
3. Truffle Shuffle 2.0 - Karl's variation of Derek Delgaudio's Truffle Shuffle that utilizes a deceptive new technique.
4. False Overhand - A relatively easy false version of the shuffle commonly used in home card games.
5. Lavand2 Shuffle - Simultaneous one handed false bridge shuffles inspired by Rene Lavand.
6. Transformer Cut - A five packet flourish cut that has many applications and really looks like it mixes up the packets.
7. Swing Kids Cut & Production - A fast and flourish cut with a flashy production and one handed spin out.
8. Equilateral Cut & Production - A unique flourish cut with a design and an instant flash production of a selected card.
9. Doublemint Cut - Combines two easy one handed cuts in a very deceptive way.
10. Charlier Shuffle - A sloppy version of a classic way of falsely mixing cards in a very casual but extremely convincing way.